Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A visit with the Little Buckaroo and family



Wow, time really does fly when you are having fun! I was off last week and Patrick's family came home for a visit. I wanted to be able to have some time to spend with the new baby who is already four months old. I have learned from experience with the other G-babies that they only stay small for a nano-second. Boyd is a good natured baby. He rarely cries and when he does his bottom lip quivers. That little manuever just melts your heart. He always gives you a big smile when you talk to him. While he was here he got to start eating food other than cereal and that led to well, never mind I won't go there! LOL He also got to
swing in the 'Johny Jump Up' for the first time and he loved that, even had a few cool moves to perform in it. Our trip to Jeykll Island was fun. One of the things we all did was climb up into one of the ancient oak trees. We love being around these trees and the shade they provide is such a relief on those days that the thermometor approached the hundred degree mark. Needless to say I got many pictures and added to those I got when Cory's family was here will keep me scrappin for a looooong time!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the brick background- very pretty