Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anniversary


Recently I celebrated my one year smoke free anniversary! It was and continues to be quit a journey. First of all I never thought I would be able to do it but, with the drug Chantix I DID IT !!! Along the way I have encountered anxiety, depression, weight gain and hypertension. I am happy to say I overcame all of them except the weight gain and I am still struggling with that. I will continue to work on that and we will see where I am at two years. In honor of my anniversary and the fact that I have been blogging regularly I would like to send out a RAK of some cool scrap booking stuff sooo, give me some comments and I will randomly select one.
Can't wait to here from you!

1 comment:

Beth said...

WOO HOO!!!! Way to go Carla! I'm so proud of you. This is a big accomplishment:) Beth