Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Poor Baby



My poor baby (Rebel XS), where have you been? I have been trying to get a picture of my stamp club buds for several months now. Once again this month when we had our meeting I faithfully took my baby with me. However, in the course of the evening of touring Aleta's new home, making cards, having refreshments and talking our heads off I forgot. I not only forgot to take the picture I forgot to take my baby home with me. As soon as I got home I realized what I had done and called Aleta. Fortunately some of the girls where still there and would bring my baby home. Sigh of relief and joy! Several days later when I start to use my baby I notice some very unfamiliar pictures? Where had I been to take these and why? Oh, drat not another senior moment. Upon closer observation I see it is my scrappin buds and their butts!!! Aha, now I remember, my poor baby had been out of my sight for a short time. I had to chuckle to myself and plot my revenge. Alas, a good picture of half of our gang. Thanks for the laugh girls!

No comments: